Schedule of Events
2017 APTCC Timeline
Events and times subject to change.
Thursday, 19 October
- 10:00 amOps committee and setup volunteers arrive. Introductions. Briefing of days tasks, safety discussion including hazards/controls (recorded).
- 10:30 amTrees approved and assessed. Volunteer gear check.
- 11:30 am - 5:00 pmPreliminary event setup (Lunch provided for all volunteers)
Friday, 20 October
- 8:00 amSite briefing, safety talk, task allocation. Gear check for all competitors (recorded). Mandatory for all event judges, techs, and scorers.
- 8:30 amFinal event fine tuning and climber run through.
- 1:30 pmCompetitors gather at park. Introductions and sponsor mention.
- 1:45 pmWalk through of preliminary events.
- 3:00 pmGear check in Park.
- 4:30 pm - 5:00 pmVolunteers and competitors meeting following gear check
Saturday, 21 October
- 7:30 amAll volunteers and competitors onsite
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pmPreliminary events
- 3:30 pmSecured Footlock world record attempt
- 4:00 pmMasters’ Finalists announced, preliminary event prize giving.
Sunday, 22 October
- 8:00 amMasters, judges, techs, scorers, and competitors onsite for safety briefing.
- 8:30 amMasters’ Competitors gear check. Head tech and others final setup of Masters’ tree.
- 9:30 amWalk through with competitors
- 10:30 am - 2:30 pmMasters’ Challenge
- 4:30 pmMasters’ prize giving and celebration
Monday, 23 October
- 9:00 amAPTCC Committee meeting (2-3 hours)