Schedule of Events
2017 APTCC Timeline
Events and times subject to change.
Thursday, 19 October
- 8:00 amSetup volunteers arrive, volunteer gear checks, briefing of days tasks, cleanup of trees, safety discussion including hazards/controls. Trees approved and assessed.
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pmPreliminary event setup, test run events where possible
Friday, 20 October
- 8:00 amSite briefing, safety talk, task allocation. Mandatory for all event judges, techs, and scorers.
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFinal event fine tuning and climber/judges test run.
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pmCompetitor sign-in
- 12:00 pmCompetitors, judges, techs and scorers gather at park. Introductions and sponsor mention.
- 12:30 pmAscent Event Discussion/Overview: Competitors and volunteers
- 1:30 pmWalk through of preliminary events.
- 3:00 pmGear check in Park.
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmVolunteers and competitors meeting following gear check
Saturday, 21 October
- 7:30 amAll volunteers and competitors onsite
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pmPreliminary events
- 3:30 pmFootlock World Record Attempt
- 4:30 pmPreliminary Awards
Sunday, 22 October
- 7:00 amHead tech and others final setup of Masters’ tree.
- 8:30 amMasters, judges, techs, scorers, and competitors onsite for safety briefing.
- 9:00 amMasters’ Competitors gear check
- 10:00 amWalk through with competitors
- 10:30apm – 2:30 pmMasters’ Challenge
- 5:00 pmMasters’ prize giving and celebration
Monday, 23 October
- 9:00 amAPTCC Committee meeting (2-3 hours)