Schedule of Events
2019 APTCC Timeline
Events and times subject to change.
Thursday, 4 April
- 10:00 amOps committee, setup volunteers arrive. Introductions. Briefing of days tasks, safety discussion including hazards/controls (recorded).
- 10:30 amTrees checked and Ok’d by Ops committee. VTA carried out on all trees being used, including kids climb tree. Volunteer gear check done and recorded.
- 11:30 am - 5:00 pmPreliminary event setup (Lunch provided for all volunteers)
Friday, 5 April
- 8:00 amSite briefing, safety talk, task allocation. Gear check for all climbers (recorded). Mandatory for all event judges, techs, and scorers.
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFinal event fine tuning and competitor run through
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pmCompetitor Sign-in starts
- 1:30 pmCompetitors, judges, techs and scorers gather at park. Introductions and sponsor mention.
- 1:30 pmWalk-through of preliminary events. Head Tech to oversee.
- 3:00 pmGear check in Park.
- 4:30 pm - 5:00 pmVolunteers and competitors meeting following gear check
Saturday, 6 April
- 7:30 amAll volunteers and competitors onsite
- 8:00 am - 3:00 pmPreliminary events
- 4:00 pmMasters’ competitors announced, Preliminary Event Prizes given out
Sunday, 7 April
- 8:00 amMasters’ judges, techs, scorers, climbers onsite for safety briefing
- 8:30 amMasters’ competitor gear check. Head tech and others final setup of Masters’ tree.
- 9:30 amWalk through with competitors
- 10:00am – 2:00 pmMasters’ Challenge (approx.. 45 mins each competitor, seven competitors)
- 2:00pm – 3:30 pmAPTCC Committee meeting (1.5 hours)
- 4:30 pmMasters’ prize giving and celebration